Wednesday 29 February 2012

Me and my iPad

I picked up this Ipad on Oct,2011,one of the best man made innovations(like Rajinikanth says to Aishwarya Rai in Endhiran).

  • Design of an iPad is so stylish,which weighs just 601 gms..easy to carry isn't.
  • Battery life lasts for more than 10 hrs with non-stop usage which is not possible with laptops.
  • Touch screen is exceptional where you can smoothly navigate through the menu,no necessary for keyboard.
  • With iTunes,you can download apps with just few secs. Many people advised me not to go to iPad,as they charge money for downloading apps,i do agree with them but they got N number of free apps. So I don't find it necessary to spend my money.
  • Ebook reader is worth a try. However I always prefer reading from books but sometimes you can't carry book where ever you go and you don't all the books where you are.
  • Its the most secure system than laptops,notebooks or mobile.
  • I know some people must be cursing it,for its dysfunctionality in certain things like it doesn't support flash player and uploading and downloading certain programs or data.

Yessssss...i Luv my iPad more than my mobile n Laptop.
1. Newspaper
2. Books
3. Surfing
4. Tv programs
5. Skype call
6. Facebook
7. Blogs
8. Music player
9. FM radio
10.Games..etc
 I use my iPad what else you need.The only disadvantage is that it has made me more lazy than am...:(

4 comments:

  1. I don't own a tablet pc yet but you seem very happy with the iPad..congrats on being a proud Apple product owner...nice review and I think you covered all the points well. Thanks for dropping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not an ardent follower of tabs either but the ipad / iphone revolution made me a total addict to it .... Frankly i have started living with it and as bcom a real necessity in life ... Gud one dear ... You have focussed almost Every feature of it ... Good going !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @preethy
    As the invention gets simple and better,we get our-self addicted to that and it makes life more simple.Who knows if something better than apple products evolute,people go for that too.

    ReplyDelete