Wednesday 15 February 2012

Reading my mind

Got confused reading the title..huh..am in that state already. When I started to write blogs,I get millions of thoughts going inside my mind and sometimes I feel void or even confused about what to write,will it be silly. So I was searching in the net trying to read other blogs so that you get some idea...But again as u get millions of choices,u get confused again. Life itself is a confusion,when u r kid...you get confused about the selection of toys then when u r grown up,selection of studies or field then selection of job. During marital stage,selection of partner is a confusion then kids and hence their studies...it jus goes on...huh..i dont want to confuse my audience..jus relax..enjoy ur day by having delicious pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaa.

1 comment:

  1. i will have dosa :) good luck ahead regarding your blogging future...-Dee..

    ReplyDelete