Wednesday 25 April 2012

Cephalalgia

What does it really means?ha ha just want to attract to read this post,used a technical word for Headache. Yes i have been suffering from headache after my weekend trip. Thousands and thousands of monster working in my head non-stop day and night...have never experienced this before. Checked up with the doctor,got to know the reason is Sinus. I have heard about Sinus normally accompanied by Cold but nor i have cold or cough.
 
And i got very bored as i cannot watch TV,surf nor i can read books and realized how much am addicted to electronics. Hopefully i would recover soon after taking antibiotics and pain killers.So that's the reason for not updating the blog.And am really excited about my next trip to Cape town (hope u guys remember pointing tip of africa in map during school days). Friends catch u soon after my trip to share my experience.

2 comments:

  1. Hey get well soon. Sometimes headaches are so annoying. pheww...enjoy your cape town trip and keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure swathi..doing far better after my trip..
    By the way checked ur photos it was amazing..gimme ur camera spec
    We are planning to buy a new Slr camera,so googling around.

    ReplyDelete