Thursday 29 March 2012

Travelling


Travelling is like recharging your soul,no matter a trip to Ooty or Paris is always fun and excitement.Many people prefer to take a break from their routine life by travelling to unexplored places. I love travelling and wish to, i guess the interest in me developed since my childhood my parents take me to many place. And am happy and lucky that my better half is also a true explorer like me.This April month I would be travelling to many places as there are many holidays. As I thought to blog about travelling, my mind said why not give some tips to fellow explorers. By the time,some people may think who is she to give tips or its just a cut copy from searching GOOGLE database. Then its definitely wrong,its truly based on my ideas and experience.

When you start planning a trip,make a list like,
1.No of days
2.Budget
3.Best Season to visit
4.Availability

These are priorities to keep in mind before you search in Google. Most importantly plan a best place and with whom you are travelling with (friends or family).Some may think why I made a point, best season to visit. I had an experience when I visited Berlin during winter where the whole city was covered with snow(like a white carpet),wondered how the city would look in the normal days. Though we explored many places,low degrees were shivering us from hanging outside.And another season which you should avoid is rainy season.

Searching for a accommodation is another big work I guess,though many online searches are there where you need not call them to look for availability. Its always best to read the reviews of the hotel before you book them.



Mode of transportation is equally important and we always prefer by car or train. If you plan for flights,look for the good deals available round the year,there are some airlines offer good deals along with hotel booking. If you prefer by car, don't forget to carry maps or GPS Navigation system. Early days we used to buy maps but now GPS in mobile or GARMIN makes it very simple and easy. Preferably don't forget your charger at any cost. Always carry a hard copy of your map.Memories may fade sometimes but photos will bring back the memories. So don't forget to carry your best camera before you leave.

Food is not a big problem while travelling in India,but after coming abroad it becomes hard to manage with breads,pasta and burgers...oooh..i always prefer to carry a bunch of Maggi Noodles and puliogare as many hotels offer self catering facilities. And if you are travelling with babies or kids then you have to be extra prepared to manage food. Always make a list a day if you are going for a long tours because I always miss something and finally remember when I land up in new place. I guess I listed most of the points,so friends take a trip from your big hectic schedule and spend a valuable time with friends and families.You can share your travelling experience in this blog.

Happy Travelling



No comments:

Post a Comment