Monday 19 March 2012

Books

Books have been my best companion in all different stages of my life. A Book makes you imagine,laugh,cry,think,love,learn just like a friend. Wondering why giving a big essay on Books,this topic is about the books I have read. Am sorry if you are not a reader,you can very well leave this post (person who don't have patience to read books,could not really read this post coz its all about books).And ya..don't think am a great or fast reader, coz only few books keeps occupied.I try to read famous books,but dono why sometimes it goes half done .And interesting thing which I explored myself is, am not a prolonged reader and I always need a break after every books(exploring myself still continues..ha tats a diff topic..i don’t want to divert the topic,lets get back).

I can very well remember my first book “chandamama or ambulimama” which is moral short story series and 'Tinku comic book' during my early school days. Obviously later,i was only occupied with subject books. I tried to read other kinds of books in our school library(specially to improve English vocabulary),but it went in vain.

Coming to my college days, I started reading all series of “Sidney Sheldon”(murder mystery novel).And who could miss “Mills and boon”(a single book which keeps circulating in our college hostel).I like reading Tamil novels too and among the authors I loved 'Ramanichandran', 'Sujatha' and 'Balakumaran' and other few authors I dont remember the names.

In my twenties or after my marriage, I read “Dan brown” books (such a good author,make us forget to eat,sleep and makes you sit idle without talking to anyone till you finish that book).His books also famous for his controversial discussions and hidden truth about Christianity.Then i also enjoyed reading "chetan bhagat" books, even though you miss to read his book, you can very well watch it as a movie.

And here comes our hero of all historic books I could say,because I wondered why I missed reading his books all these years. Its none other than “KALKI” Books,if you don't know to read Tamil please you can very well try English version, he is such a great author who can take you to the past historical days. He is really a great legend. I don't have words to express gratitude for having such a gifted author. Each and every book is special and different,so my dear friends you can very well enjoy reading his books.

At present, am reading “Mahatma Gandhiji's Autobiography” and I finished his first part, meanwhile taking a break to continue second part. Its such a genuine autobiography,if you haven't read his book then its a shock or surprise to see his another face which he admitted without any hesitation.

I guess I covered most of the books I read and you can also voice out your opinion or best book which really impressed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment